Are you ready to meet your artistic and professional goals? Then you have to read this book!
You will learn how to get original work done in the midst of the demands and distractions of the 21st century workplace.
It’s full of practical advice for creatives, including:
- Finding the method in your creative madness;
- Identifying and prioritizing your most important work;
- Getting in the right state of mind for focused work;
- How to minimize interruptions and distractions;
- Managing e-mail effectively;
- How to remember — and fulfil — all your important commitments.